Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you have been charged with a crime, your best chances of a successful defense lie in choosing a lawyer who will represent you and your rights aggressively. Experience and skill count in Criminal Law in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Our Team of Attorneys Provides Thorough, Attentive and Aggressive Defense Representation to Clients Facing All Types of Criminal Charges, Including:
- Violent Crimes: Homicide, Disorderly Conduct, Armed Robbery, Assault, Domestic Violence, Weapons Offenses, Carjacking, and Kidnapping
- Felony Murder
- Drug Crimes, Including Felony Drug Crimes, Illegal Possession of Prescription Drugs, Prescription Defense and Oxycodone Defense, and Doctor Shopping and Obtaining Prescription Drugs
- DUI: Driving Under the Influence
- DUI Administrative Hearings: You have 10 days to defend yourself against automatic license and driving privilege suspension, even if you are found not guilty. This hearing can be crucial to your successful defense strategy.
- Juvenile Offenses: Drug Charges, Theft, Burglary, Violent Offenses, Underage Drinking, DUI, and More. Hiring a Daytona Beach Criminal Defense Attorney for your juvenile can mean the difference between being tried in “teen court” or facing adult charges, which can have a huge impact on your teen’s future.
- Traffic Offenses: The Florida traffic violations point system can quickly turn a handful of minor traffic offenses into a suspended or revoked driver’s license. Before you pay a ticket, call us for traffic citation defense.
- Criminal Traffic Offenses: Driving with a Suspended License, Operating a Vehicle Without a Valid Driver’s License, Violating Driver’s License Restrictions, Reckless Driving, DUI, Hit and Run, Expired Tags, and Racing
- License Suspension/Revocation: In Florida, it is almost impossible to get around without a car, seriously hampering your ability to attend school or work. If your license has been suspended or revoked, let us help in appealing DMV decisions and reinstating a suspended or revoked license.
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- False Imprisonment/Kidnapping
- Firearms and Gun Offenses
- Internet Fraud and Illegal Online Schemes
- White Collar Crimes: Usually Complex and Extremely Serious, White Collar Crimes can Include Mortgage Fraud, Medicare and Healthcare Fraud, Welfare and Unemployment Fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity Theft, Ponzi and Pyramid Schemes, Fraudulent Checks.
- Probation and Parole Violations, Including Violation of Probation, House Arrest, or Community Control
- Sex Offenses: Sexual Battery, Rape, Sexual Activity with Minors, Lewd and Lascivious Behavior, Solicitation and Prostitution, Internet Pornography
- Theft and Burglary
- Sealing and Expungement of Criminal Records: Because a criminal record can negatively affect your future ability to get a job, find housing, or hamper numerous other life activities, having your record sealed or expunged is highly beneficial. In certain cases, your record can be sealed, meaning that criminal information is not available to the general public and will not show up on general background checks. Expunging your record requires that your record be physically destroyed, the information is not available to the general public or private background checks, and authorized personnel will only be able to ascertain that you have an expunged record – not the record itself. Sealing and expunging are not options in all cases, though juvenile records are automatically sealed. With our expertise in Criminal Law in Daytona Beach, FL, we can determine if this is an option for you and then proceed quickly and decisively.
- Bail and Bond Reduction: Knowing when posting bail is in your best interests and when it will be more harmful to your case is important, as well as being able to reduce the amount you need to pay. Consulting an experienced attorney right away will help you make smart decisions when it’s most important.